Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I Think Some of You Missed My Point

I have boiled eggs many times. My point was that I had lost my egg-boiling mojo. When you lose a mojo, it doesn't matter what you know, you just can't make it work.

If you poke holes at both ends of the egg before boiling, peeling it is much easier. Sure, a little bit of leakage-but it's easier to peel.

In my heart, I knew that I was playing with the unknown, but I had to see for myself. It's human nature. Just like with Lot's wife. Or Orpheus and Eurydice.

One reason for losing my mojo is that I seldom eat whole eggs anymore. I use egg beaters. If you scramble two parts egg whites and one part regular egg beaters, they look almost scrambled eggs.

I just today tried microwaving some egg beaters. They were delicious. The hard part was peeling off the carton.

4 comments:

Donita Curioso said...

I figured it out. You need to stay away from microwave ovens.

vivage said...

Cartons = roughage. Good for the colon.

vivage said...

But you did get your bbq mojo back right?

I swear you can get your egg mojo back in it's rightful place. But it also might mean you always have to make the potato salad.

Billy Canary said...

You are the egg substitute man, coo coo ca choo.
B. Canary