1. Tosca. I watched on PBS once. Performed at the baths in Rome, Italy. One of the few operas where the story made sense.
2. Turandot. Just for the Nessun Dorma aria. The story about the chinese princess loses me the minute she tortures the tenor's girlfriend to find out his name and she dies and the tenor still wants to marry her and her heart melts.
3. Tommy. Yeah, it's a rock opera. But it's part of the soundtrack of my life and I get chills when I hear it today.
4. Jesus Christ Superstar. Same thing. Spent a lot of time with my best friend Curt discussing teenage theology while listening to it.
5. The Ring Cycle. Saw it on PBS. Again with the Norse stuff.
6. Carmen. She's hot.
7. Carmen Jones. She's pretty hot too.
8. Threepenny Opera. I guess it's not really an opera. But it's a fave. Let's all go barmey.
9. Ok, I guess I don't have ten.
9. William Tell