Sunday, April 03, 2005

Another Minor Correction

Actually, only one of my friends has ever told me that I was a true Pisces. The only other people who have ever told me that I was a true Pisces were usually women I had just met who asked me what my sign was, to which I would reply "Pisces," to which they would reply "Well, you're a true Pisces."

The friend that told me that is someone whom I haven't seen for about two years who, one day at a bar on my birthday when everyone was buying me drinks, someone gave me a page out of a book called, I think, The Birthday Book. On that page was every horoscopular item I would ever want to know about myself, both Greek AND Chinese, I read it and passed it around and my friend, upon reading it, didn't actually say "You're a true Pisces," but said something like, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

Another friend recently told me that, in China, I am a wood horse. Good for me.

1 comment:

Donita Curioso said...

I have a good friend who is one of those blessed women who seems perfect in every way. She's tall, blonde and thin. Smart, talented and rich, too. I sent her a Chinese horoscope birthday card once. I was delighted to find out she's an Earth Pig.

I'm not sure she found that as amusing as I did.

I don't know what the characteristics of Librans are. I guess we're supposed to be balanced or something. I think my scales need calibrating.